You are here in the search of the best masticating juicer to buy this year 2020.
Features of the Best Juicer For Home Use
Juice & Pulp Ratio
Choice of Ingredients
Easy to use
Easy to Clean
Health Benefits of Juicing Daily
Juicing is Your Secret to Health, Vitality & Youth
It is hard to argue against the advantages of eating raw fruits and vegetables. However, modern men’s day has become more hectic, and we do not always have time to sit at the table and chew fresh salads and fruits.
Eating eight portions of fruits and vegetables every day becomes ‘Mission impossible’. Nevertheless, there is a solution. Juicing!
It makes sense if you tend to maximize health benefits and minimize preparation time and costs. Good for our overall health, simple juices can offer a lot of advantages. Therefore, juicing is a great way to step into the magical world of raw natural food.
There are a lot of benefits of juicing:
1) Increase Your Nutrient Absorption
Juicing can help you to absorb all the nutrients from fresh food.
Further, the combination of ingredients is a very important issue. Some ingredients can help better absorption of minerals and vitamins from the other ingredients.
For instance, citrus fruits are rich in vitamin C, so they help to enhance iron absorption.
2) Juicing Improves Your Digestion
It will help to “pre-digest” the food for you. Therefore, you need less energy to digest your meal in liquid form.
3) A varied and Well-Balanced Diet
With endless combinations of ingredients, you will be able to add a wider variety of fresh foods to your diet. You can mix fruits, vegetables, dried fruits, sprouts, greens, natural sweeteners, and so on. Your body will thank you!
4) Lose Weight and Detoxify Your Body by Juicing
In order to lose your pounds, you can drink juice as a meal replacement, delicious snack, or a great health supplement to your meals.
A well-balanced juicing plan may lead to weight loss in a healthy way. Doing a juice cleanse has been considered as a great way to lose pounds, flush your body clean of toxins, and stay healthy at the same time.
A Few Cautions
Juicing isn’t rocket science and you shouldn’t be intimidated by the process. But there are a few cautions to keep in mind.
- Juicing shouldn’t replace eating for long periods of time. Sticking to juice for a few days to detox your body is fine, but juicing removes most of the fiber in your produce, and eventually, your body is going to crave that. You can also mix back in some of the pulp to add fiber to your juice.
- Not all juices are low calorie. If you’re trying to lose weight, avoid or limit produce with the highest sugar content. These include tangerines, cherries, grapes, pomegranates, mangos, figs, and bananas for the fruits. High-sugar veggies include beets, carrots, corn, parsnips, peas, plantains, and sweet potatoes.
- It’s best to drink your juice right away. It loses nutrients as it sits, but it will also go bad after a while, even if covered and refrigerated.
- If you have health issues or are on any medications, it’s a good idea to discuss juicing with your doctor. Kale, for example, contains a high concentration of Vitamin K, which promotes blood clotting and can counteract blood thinners. Raw kale can also suppress thyroid function in certain people.
Top Ten Questions from New Juicing Lovers
When people just started juices they get much worried about various things. So they arise many questions on forums, social media, and other juicing related websites. Here, we have given our best to answer the top 10 frequently asked questions from new juicing lovers.